Want to learn more about Club Automation?
Visit our resource page by clicking here.
Please review our ongoing health and safety guidelines.
In case you missed it, we recently reopened public tennis facilities! We have announced adjusted player practices to align with the Shelby County Health Department’s Back-to-Business guidelines and the USTA’s recommendations. Here are a few important details to note: Please read the following guidelines.
A few important details to note:
- Masks are required for everyone inside of the clubhouse.
- No spectators are allowed – only players.
- No water will be available on the courts or in the vending machines. Please bring your own.
- Private lessons are offered by our tennis professionals daily and semi-private lessons are offered to one to four players at a time. We are not offering clinics at this time.
- Summer camp has been canceled.
- Chairs are provided on the court, but benches are still put away for social distancing.
- Individual player payments are now accepted. We are only accepting credit card payments.
- Continue to follow us on social media, via email for ongoing updates.
Make tennis affordable & accessible!
Programs for all ages and abilities
Whether casual player or league team member, you’ve got game here.
Year-round programming cultivating excellence on and off the court.
Mixers, Fundraisers, Junior Tournaments, and more!
Stay up to date!
Sign up to receive emails!
Tennis CentersFind a Tennis Center
- Tennis Memphis manages (7) seven public tennis centers for the City of Memphis: Bellevue, Eldon Roark-Whitehaven, Frayser, Leftwich, Raleigh, Wolbrecht, and Wooddale Tennis Centers.
- We are deeply committed to making tennis available with year-round programming at active, vibrant tennis centers throughout the community.
4145 Southern Avenue, Memphis, TN 38117