Public tennis facilities will reopen Monday, May 11th.
As we eagerly anticipate your return to the court, Tennis Memphis is adjusting its practices to align with City of Memphis’ health guidelines and the United States Tennis Association’s recommendations. Please review all of our safety procedures on our website before you make your next reservation.
A few important details to note:
- We will not offer group clinics at this time.
- Leftwich will remain closed to prepare for demolition this month.
- At this time, we have not made a decision about our summer camp programming.
Continue to follow us on social media, via email for ongoing updates.
Make tennis affordable & accessible!
Programs for all ages and abilities
Whether casual player or league team member, you’ve got game here.
Year-round programming cultivating excellence on and off the court.
Mixers, Fundraisers, Junior Tournaments, and more!
Stay up to date!
Sign up to receive emails!
Tennis CentersFind a Tennis Center
- Tennis Memphis manages (7) seven public tennis centers for the City of Memphis: Bellevue, Eldon Roark-Whitehaven, Frayser, Leftwich, Raleigh, Wolbrecht, and Wooddale Tennis Centers.
- We are deeply committed to making tennis available with year-round programming at active, vibrant tennis centers throughout the community.
4145 Southern Avenue, Memphis, TN 38117