Getting started with Club Automation
We are excited to welcome you to our online player portal – Club Automation. Our team has been hard at work over the past few months migrating information, training and putting together the final pieces.
We are confident that this center management and court reservations software transition will be seamless and easy to use, and will keep your information safe and secure. Once you create an account and login to the player portal, you will enjoy the convenience of having everything you need in one location to manage play and payments for all tennis activities.
Creating your Club Automation account
Before you set up your account, it is crucial that your email address on file with Tennis Memphis matches the email you enter to create your account. Otherwise, you will not be an authorized user in the system.
First time logging in?
Please select "Access My Account" under "First Time Here?"
If you need help accessing your account or the email you provided isn’t recognized by the system review this PDF document on how to log in and access your account or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club Automation resources
Key benefits to using Club Automation
- A More Efficient Check-in Process
- You may continue to pay in person at check-in, or you may now choose to place a credit card on file, which will allow for easier check-in, helping you to get on court more quickly.
- New, Convenient Payment Options
- With your card on file, all of your Tennis Memphis activities and purchases (e.g. lessons, clinics, Junior Development fees, leagues and racket stringing) can be viewed directly on your account.
- An Easier Way to Reserve Your Spot in All Tennis Activities
- Ensure your spot in adult clinics by pre-booking online or jumping on a waitlist and being notified if a spot becomes available.
- Book court reservations online for all tennis centers.
- Enroll/register your child in junior programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Club Automation?
- Club Automation is a leading software provider that helps the health and tennis industry manage their facilities more efficiently.
- Is having an account on the portal a membership or a requirement to play?
- No, but it will provide you more convenience and options.
- Do I have to have a player card to access this system?
- No, you can set up an account without a player card and pay online, but you do not receive the benefits of the player card.
- How do I know my information is secure?
- We want to assure you that your credit/debit card number is safe. Club Automation is 100% PCI DSS compliant and, after entering your card for the first time, only the last four digits of your card are ever visible. The online transactions use a 256 bit encryption, which is the same encryption that banks and credit card companies use.
- Once I put my credit card on file, when will it be charged?
- Only when you initiate a payment for a tennis activity. A charge will occur in the event that you cancel less than 24 hours in advance or no show for court reservations including USTA league matches, lessons, and clinics.